Helen & Richard welcome you to Etafileni, an open plan self-catering fully furnished studio flat nestling at the foot of Table Mountain. The flat has one queen sized bed and is suitable for a couple or single traveler (non smoking, no pets). We offer 20 Mbps fibre internet access and access to a colour printer & fax. The flat has a comfortable and private garden with plant and bird life, a beautiful swinging chair, a view of Table Mountain and a barbecue. The entrance to the flat is private. The flat has an alarm system and parking is secure, off street and behind electric fencing. Guests are invited to share our swimming pool (generally between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm, or otherwise by agreement). The swimming pool is solar heated. We are situated in the City Bowl conveniently close to the heart of Cape Town.
- Flat screen TV with HDMI and AV connectivity
- Blu Ray player
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave (including convection & grill) and hob.
- Shower room (shower, no bath).
- Open plan dining and lounge area flowing through large French doors into the garden area.
- Ceiling fan.
- Secure wall mounted digital safe.
- Alarm system.
- Serviced 3 times a week.
- Laundry offered on request.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Bordering on historic forest with direct access to Table Mountain National Park.
- This area offers excellent mountain biking, jogging, hiking and leisure walks. (You can climb Table Mountain directly from our property).
Conveniently & centrally located near to:
- Excellent restaurants & a convenience shop: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Gardens Shopping Centre: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi / 2 mins drive
- Cape Town Central Business District: 2.5 km / 1.6 mi / 6 mins drive
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC): 5 km / 3 mi / 12 mins drive
- V&A Waterfront (shops, craft markets, restaurants, Two Oceans Aquarium): 6.5 km / 4 mi / 13 mins drive
- Vibrant Long Street with excellent nightlife and African shops: 2.5 km / 1.6 mi / 8 mins drive
- Kloof Street, known for interesting restaurants and trendy shops: 2 km / 1.2 mi / 5 mins drive
- University of Cape Town (UCT): 10 km / 6.3 mi / 12 mins drive
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens: 13 km / 8 mi / 15 mins drive
- Cape Town Houses of Parliament / National Arts Gallery / Planetarium / Iziko South African Museum: 2 km / 1.3 mi / 5 mins drive
- Sea Point (promenades & beaches): 10 km / 6.2 mi / 15 mins drive
- Cape Town International Airport: 15 km / 9.4 mi / 20 mins drive
- World of Birds, Hout Bay: 20 km / 12.5 mi / 25 mins drive
- Chapman's Peak Drive: 22 km / 13.8 mi / 30 mins drive
- Green Point Soccer Stadium (Venue for Soccer Wold Cup in Cape Town): 6kms / 3.6 mi / 15 minute drive
Excellent use of space, well designed! DVD selection with so many South African titles commendable! Very impressed with the security system. We will definitely be back.
Elizma and Martin, South Africa
This is definitely now our accommodation of choice for whenever we are in Cape Town. Complete privacy with everything you need and great value for money. We really enjoyed our stay. Will recommend whenever I can!
Melanie and Shaun, Eastern Cape
Thank you so much for allowing us to share your wonderful and comfortable home and your very excellent attention to all of our needs. We had a marvelous experience and will be sure to see you again if we are ever fortunate to return.
Dorothy and John, Oregon, USA.