Enjoy tranquility in the city:
Twin Rivers Bed and Breakfast is situated in the quiet and beautiful Twin Rivers Country Estate in Irene, South Africa. Our units offer views of the gardens, surrounding countryside and, every so often, a vervet monkey or wild parrot.
For over 10 years, and across 2 generations, we have offered stylish, comfortable and spacious units. Each unit consists of:
• A bedroom (with Queen Bed);
• An en-suite bathroom (with Bath and Shower);
• A Lounge/Dining room;
• A fully equipped Kitchenette;
• And a wood-burning/anthracite Stove for winter evenings.
For more information on specific rooms, please contact us:
30 minutes’ drive from:
• O.R. Tambo International Airport;
• Lanseria Airport.
25 minutes’ drive from:
• The Pretoria CBD;
• The Loftus Versveld Rugby and Soccer Stadium.
20 minutes’ drive from:
• The Mediclinic Midstream.
15 minutes’ drive from:
• The Centurion CBD;
• The SuperSport Cricket Grounds;
• The Big Red Barn.
10 minutes’ drive from:
• The Irene Village Mall;
• The Southdowns Shopping Centre;
• The Centurion Golf Estate;
• Leopardsong Manor;
• Open Window Academy.
5 minutes’ drive from:
• Cornwall Hill College;
• The Cornwall Hill Country Estate;
• Irene Primary School;
• The Irene Security Estate;
• The African Pride Irene Country Lodge;
• The Irene Country Club (Golf Club);
• The Irene Dairy Farm;
• The Irene Concentration Camp Cemetery;
• Railways Café and Bar.
Within walking distance of:
• The historic Jan Smuts House & Tea Garden;
• River Meadow Manor.
Additional facilities offered on request:
• Breakfast at a rate of R90 per person per breakfast;
• A same-day Laundry Service;
• Baggage storage;
• Pet-friendly accommodation;
• Printing and Faxing;
• A Selection of Wines and Beers for purchase.