Bruteo House, Parys Golf and Country Estate, which is 5 km outside the town of Parys on the banks of the Vaal river. The Estate is an hour drive from Johannesburg in the Vredefort Dome region, which is a world heritage site.
Activities in Parys and area: - golf, river rafting, fly-fishing, abseiling, 4x4 and hiking routes, paintball, helicopter rides and hot-air balloons. Bird watching and picnic on site, or why not visit the world heritage site, The Vredefort Dome, or Parys's famous antique shops and art galleries, restaurants and coffee shops.
What does Bruteo self-catering offer?
- Two luxury rooms, each with a double king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and bath. Beds with crisp white linen. Air-conditioned.
- Two standard rooms with two three-quarter single beds. Linen according to room themes
- Two bathrooms with shower
- Large living/dining room
- Up-stairs TV-/reading room
- Under-floor heating
Each bedroom has its own:
- Bath towels
- Quality comfort beds
- Wingback chair
- Swimming towels on request
- Air conditioning (luxury rooms)
- Under-floor heating (ground floor)
Bruteo House also offers:
- Swimming pool with net
- 1 x covered farm-style "stoep" on ground floor with braai facility overlooking pool and garden
- 1 x upstairs open deck with braai facility and spectacular view over golf course, Vaal river and Vredefort Dome
- Wood fireplace for the cold days
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen, with a microwave, gas- and electric stove, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge.
- Daily house cleaning (at affordable additional fee)
- Please note that this is a NON-SMOKING house
26 ° 52'56" S
27 ° 29'12"E