Villa Arte is a lovely holiday destination in Jeffrey's Bay, situated on the Sunshine Coast and well renowned for its kilometres of magnificent beaches, sea shells, blue water and beautiful weather. It is most famous for the "perfect" wave for surfing and therefore hosts the famous World Billabong Surfing Competition each year. Also a convenient stopover when travelling from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth via the Garden Route.
It is a luxury and modern apartment in a private, secure complex less than 300 m walking distance from the beach and within hearing distance from the sea.
There is two rooms, two en suite bathrooms, a dining and living room and open plan kitchen, it sleeps five people, with a sleeper couch in the lounge to accommodate an additional guest. TV with satellite connection available, own decoder and SIM card required. Also BBQ facilities in a private courtyard and undercover parking available.
Villa Arte aims to bring you an idyllic destination at prices that you can afford. If you need the excitement of a incredible adventure, peace and tranquillity come experience the joy and pleasure of a truly great South African holiday.
- 2 Bedrooms (1 queen bed, 1 single bed and bunker bed on top floor, sleeps 5 and 1 daybed on the ground floor)
- 2 Bathrooms (1 full en suite and 1 en suite with shower on top floor)
- Lounge with TV (SABC and eTV), satellite connection available, bring your own decoder and smart card (HD not available)
- Kitchen fully equipped (cutlery for 6 people) with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Stove, Toaster and Hairdryer
- "Starter Pack" groceries provided but must be replenished at own cost
- Clean, extra linen available, bring own towels
- Unfortunately, smoking is not allowed in the flat
- No pets allowed
Other facilities in or near the apartment include:
- Beach less than 300 m
- Private complex with secure, undercover parking
- Private Courtyard with barbeque/braai
- Patio table & chairs for 6 people with Umbrella in private courtyard
- Laundromat, less than 50 m from the main gate
- BP Garage with 24 hour Tuck shop less than 200 m
- Supermarkets, ATMs, pharmacy and butchery, etc. less than 1 km
- Restaurants less than 1.3 km
- Medical Facilities less than 5 km
- Golf Course less than 3 km
- Fountains Shopping Mall
Activities and Attractions Nearby
- Storms River Mouth and Tsitsikamma National Park (95 km) - bungee jumping, blackwater tubing, hiking trails, bird watching, shops etc.
- Baviaanskloof Wilderness Area (50 km) - 4 x 4 trails, rock art and bushman paintings, hiking trails
- Port Elizabeth and Airport (75 km)
- Addo Elephant National Park (150 km) - Elephant watching
- St Francis Bay and Oyster Bay (30 km) - harbour and light house
- Van Stadens Wildflower Reserve (110 km)
- Shumba Lion Lodge (40 km)
- George (256 km) - Many golf courses, Cinemas, Restaurants, Museums and the Hiking Trails
- Knysna (197 km) part of the beatifull Garden route - Curio shops and other tourist attractions like The Heads and ferry rides, bungy jumping (highest in the world from a bridge)
- Oudtshoorn (250 km) - Kango Caves, Ostrich farms and Klein Karoo Arts festival (April)
- Botlierskop - Private game reserve
- Shamwari Game Reserve