Izwa Manzi means 'listen to the water' and no visitor to this mellow holiday home on the KZN North Coast can fail to do so. The sea slaps at a sprawl of black rock on the beach in front of the house and slithers, whispering, up the sand, mere metres from the wooden deck.
Downstairs, the water sounds and changing vistas of the ocean flow from the deck through fold away glass walls into an enormous open living space. A lounge area, furnished in comfortable wicker and soft sofas, flows into the bar area with and arc of counter that artfully completes itself in a circle on the deck outside. A wall of recessed wine racks leads your way to the kitchen area. There is a separate scullery area with washing machines, dishwashers, two large freezers and fridges. All the downstairs glass walls fold away allowing the outside and inside to become one.
Upstairs there are five large bedrooms, 3 en-suite, each room embraces the outside ocean views with enormous slideding doors opening up onto wooden decks. There is a separate private TV room with a big screen TV, DVD, DStv, surround sound and its own bathroom and bar fridge.
'This is a beach haven a place to relax with friends and nature, and all the comforts you need without having to fuss about carrying in sand under your feet, or collapsing on a chair in a wet costume.'
Facilities available at Izwa Manzi
- Beachfront location with direct beach access.
- Beach ideal for snorkelling, diving, fishing and swimming.
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna all with spectacular sea views.
- Braai area with two Webbers and gas cookers.
- Two fully equipped kitchens and bar.
- 5 Large bedrooms (main king size bed extra length, other 3 with queen size beds and the top room with two single beds).
- Live in house cleaner who will make your beds, do all your clothes washing and ironing and keep the home clean.
- TV room with satellite TV, M-Net, DVD and large screen.
- Secure parking with three lockup garages.
- Car wash and live in valet / driver available.