This stately, thatched guest house is situated in a quiet area in the Northern part of Bloemfontein. It offers tranquil, quality accommodation with its stylish rooms, safe shaded parking with electric gate, a swimming pool for those hot summer days and, for special occasions, a spot outside that was specifically designed for a campfire-like atmosphere. There are reception facilities for 30 people.
Upon arrival you are greeted by a beautiful, big garden where birds play. Guests can relax in the spacious, stylishly furnished lounge which has a view of the front garden. Breakfast is served in the dining room, where guests can enjoy the view of the swimming pool and terrace.
Guests can look forward to a warm, hospitable reception and outstanding service from your hosts, Jan and Erika, whom - with their hearty passion for people - will always look forward to your return to De Witt'e Guest House.
- There is one executive / bridal room with a king size bed and three standard
rooms with either twin or double beds.
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms.
- Each room has a TV with DSTV, tea and coffee facilities, a work station, a hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries are provided and its own garden area or balcony.
- Language : Afrikaans and English
- Surroundings : About 1 km from North Ridge Mall with movies, restaurants and gymnasium, 1 km from Bays Village with supermarket, restaurants and fuel station.
- Breakfast : Continental
- Leisure facilities : Garden, swimming pool and chess
- Internet facilities
- Swimming pool
- Braai facilities
- Safe shaded parking and remote control
- Reception facility for 30 people