Do you long for the peace and tranquillity of the wild coast of Mozambique? Brisas De Mar offers you the ultimate getaway from the hustle and bustle of crowds, towns and the usual tourist venues!
We offer you the ideal location for a self-catering "in the wild" holiday on the unspoilt coastline and dune forest of the Mozambique coast.
Self-contained, serviced beach homes a pebble's throw away from the breakers of the beach, positioned between the lagoon behind and the beach in front.
Sleep and wake to the sounds of the surf - take long walks on the beach - Kayak on the sea or lagoon - indulge in bird or dolphin watching - and languish under the majestic night skies of the Southern Cross.
Brisas De Mar (Unit 106) is a 4 bedroom, 10 sleeper house.
1. The first 4 bedrooms each have a king size bed.
2. The loft room has 3 x single sleeper couches.
3. There are 2 bathrooms, each with shower, toilet and basin.
4. There is a spacious, open-plan kitchen/living area.
5. The units are serviced and cleaned daily.
6. Our kitchen is fully-equipped.
- The last 10km are through thick sand and a 4 x 4 is a necessity.
- Linen is provided.
Things to do and see
Some of the activities available during your stay at Brisas De Mar include the following:
Freshly baked Mozambican bread can be bought at the neighboring resort approximately 5 minutes from Brisas De Mar. Please ensure that orders are placed a day in advance.
Please note that the nearest supermarket is located in XaiXai and approximately 120km from Brisas De Mar.