This stunning bush lodge self catering accommodation is situated in the Mabalingwe Nature Reserve, home to the Big 5.
- 8 Sleeper fully equipped lodge
- All 4 bedrooms are en-suite
- Private entertainment area on the first floor with Pool table and table tennis
- Firewood for the Boma and Braai areas can be pre-ordered for delivery at the Lodge
All guest will have full access to amenities Mabalingwe Nature Reserve has to offer which includes Heated Pool, Spa, Jacuzzi, Sauna, licensed restaurant, convenience shop, guided game drives bookable at reception, putt-putt, tennis. The lodge is also nearby Elements Private Golf Estate and Zebula Country and Golf Estate for the keen Golfers
Always remember that all the animals visiting the house are wild animals and do not attempt to touch them in any way. Please ensure that all windows and doors are closed when not at home.
We also offer the following at an additional cost:
- Game Drive Vehicle can be hired at R800 per day. Fuel will be for your own account.
All call outs for flat tyres etc. will be for guest's account. Driver of the vehicle must be a licensed driver and over the age of 18. The vehicle cannot be taken off the reserve. The vehicle is not allowed on any of the 4x4 routes or difficult routes up the mountains. Failure to adhere to this policy can result in the loss of the full breakage deposit plus being liable for all other costs involved.
- Housekeeping at ZAR 250.00 per day.
- FireWood for the Boma and Braai areas at ZAR 25.00 per bag.
Please let us know if any of the above is required as it must be booked beforehand.